• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who is ready for that last snow storm ?

BrApple

No Life But CEG
well as of today my cars can be back on the road. Although it doesn't help that I am in California and can't drive them.

I see tony is getting his car this weekend. What about mike and kim?

Anyway that means it's time for the last snow storm of the season.

It would be nice if we didn't get another one, but I won't hold my breath.
I think the 25th may be when we officially unbag the cars. Hopefully there will only be a dusting after we do that. ;)

well as of today my cars can be back on the road. Although it doesn't help that I am in California and can't drive them.

Anyway that means it's time for the last snow storm of the season.

They at the house? I'll make sure they are in fine working order for you!!!!!I'll kill you if it frickin snows again. I'm runnin around like a mad man tryin to get subframe, hood, trunk, and interior done for the CCSU show....but my dumb ass sister crushed one of my CF mirror caps(now shes buried in the back yard)And California? god damn goverment employees always getting a break.

We have 6" projected for Mon. but they said that last Sun. We didn't get squat. A few wet flakes and that was it.

Mine will come out the end of the 1st week in may, I'm shooting for the 9th or 10th. I don't even want to see a stinking flake of snow, next to get rid of the all the crappy sand on the roads.

They at the house? I'll make sure they are in fine working order for you!!!!!I'll kill you if it frickin snows again. I'm runnin around like a mad man tryin to get subframe, hood, trunk, and interior done for the CCSU show....but my dumb ass sister crushed one of my CF mirror caps(now shes buried in the back yard)And California? god damn goverment employees always getting a break.

My car is on the road and I sure as hell hope it doesn't snow.:mad:

Oh and BTW Brian doesn't for da gov'ment. :nonono: He's just that important!

God it feels great to drive the SVT again! :drool:

I picked it up from Aircougar's on Sunday and got to enjoy the nice weather before the rain moved in Monday.

My SVT's suspension issues have reduced in intensity since the warmer weather. I am suspecting ice buildup was a contributing factor.

Back