• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Which Belt to get with new pulley?

SVT3Rivieres

CEG'er
Ok here my pulley setup:

DMD for the crank and both nima's GB pulley (atlernator + Power steering)
i think i cant use the OEM size right ? so which size will i need and which brand do you guy recommend ?

thx

Ok here my pulley setup:

DMD for the crank and both nima's GB pulley (atlernator + Power steering)
i think i cant use the OEM size right ? so which size will i need and which brand do you guy recommend ?

thx

Goodyear Gatorback belts FTW. OEM size will fit just fine to my knowledge.

you need a 73.5 inc belt to use teh underdriven pulleys. search the old group buys for the pulleys as the part number(s) are listed there.

you need a 73.5 inc belt to use teh underdriven pulleys. search the old group buys for the pulleys as the part number(s) are listed there.

It gets confusing though. There are 3 different sizes listed on the forums. The original one Nima said to use was too tight, then everyone said to use for "xxxx" or "xxxx".

It gets confusing though. There are 3 different sizes listed on the forums. The original one Nima said to use was too tight, then everyone said to use for "xxxx" or "xxxx".

well I believe the stock belt is 71 or 72 inches so you need one that is a little bit longer ....

Back