• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where's parkedcar?

wa2tuff

CEG'er
Anybody know what's up with Mike? I wanted to get some product from him but he hasn't posted on CEG for over a year. It would be a shame to lose someone who took such pride in his work and produced some of the finest product ever. I PM'ed him and sent an email but I'd like to know if he's still in the business.

pretty sure he is still in the business, his main focus is on vinyl wrapping vehicles now. I havent seen him post over here in years.

I wanted some stuff as well. Sent him a pm asking about prices. He pmed me back, i responded with what i wanted and asked where to send the money and never heard from him again. Since then all i have heard is that he doesn't really do the small stuff anymore. Really wish he did because i would love some of his stuff.

He is still in business but the main focus is, as Malcolm said, on vehicle wraps.
I sent him a message (not here) letting him know that you were looking for him Tom. I haven't heard back.

Back