• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where is the rest of the forum?

I am 60 minutes (45 if no traffic jams) away from SZ and unable to attend, which sucks.

Coming here and finding the site like this is "salt in a wound" reminding me of my inabitlity to attend, and I find it completely hilarious.

i know this is a joke and all but some people count on being able to come to this site and look up info they need, granted it is still here but alot of people are not as computer literate as we think and when they cant easily find the info they need they get mad.. idk doesnt bother me none i still have to wait another week for my piston rings to ship out and to get my new head anyway so i got no use for this forum right now...

even if i wanted to go to SZ i wouldnt be able to... the engine and trans from my contour are lying all over the floor of my garage right now... but maybe in a couple years i will attend when i am not almost 4k in debt because of school and my constantly broken cars

I am 60 minutes (45 if no traffic jams) away from SZ and unable to attend, which sucks.

Coming here and finding the site like this is "salt in a wound" reminding me of my inabitlity to attend, and I find it completely hilarious.

Exactly.

I've actually never been to SZ (troutslap me for that), and can't go this year. But I see it as a way for those that can't be there to see what the crazy arseholes of CEG are up to.

seriously 40 posts and your acting like this place is your life:confused: wow dude

Acting like it's my life? Buddy, you joined in 2005, or so it says. I've been here two years longer than you. This is far from my life, but it's a place I get away to every once in a while. Or was. Now I see it as just a bunch of elitist tools. Kinda like a trailer park beauty contest, considering the car behind the website. Now, of course, not everyone here is like that, but it goes along the lines of "one bad apple ruins the bushel." Yeah. It's a joke. But it's about as funny as making cancer kid jokes at the Relay For Life.

Acting like it's my life? Buddy, you joined in 2005, or so it says. I've been here two years longer than you. This is far from my life, but it's a place I get away to every once in a while. Or was. Now I see it as just a bunch of elitist tools. Kinda like a trailer park beauty contest, considering the car behind the website. Now, of course, not everyone here is like that, but it goes along the lines of "one bad apple ruins the bushel." Yeah. It's a joke. But it's about as funny as making cancer kid jokes at the Relay For Life.
your math is off if you want to go by join dates lol but whatever. Give it a rest people.

My join date is off; I totaled mine in the fall of '04 and lost my sign in info. I think my real join date is in 2002 or so. Anyway, this is childish and pointless. It'll get back to normal some day.

So Spring Zing is going on. We get it. Sorry I couldn't join you. How about we give the stupidity a rest and put the forums back the way they should be.

Seriously. This is embarassing.

so much butt hurt, this is great.
srsly just do what i did and put a bookmark to the general forums at the top of you page.

The only complaint I have is we need 20 people for our group buy and were at 16... only need a few more but now less people will see it and it may not end up going through

wow.. i am amazed at this reaction.
i have been to every spring zing since 2001 and couldn't make it this year.
mark decided to be playful and i don't have a problem with it.
so it takes a few more clicks to get places.
wah

Exactly , lol !

He was gonna make it so you couldn't even access the rest of the forums , but decided to be nice . How much whining would there be if he actually DID it ?!?! It's not like the world stopped spinning or something - go out & mow the lawn , play with your kids , do your schoolwork , take a shower (cold?) ... or whatever .

Well I own a contour, I wish I could have gone to sz. But I can't afford it this year. I am hoping to go next year. But I wanted to look up info on bumper swapping. But low and behold no forum. I know I don't have alot of posts. What I do is alot of research and reading of others posts.

Exactly , lol !

He was gonna make it so you couldn't even access the rest of the forums , but decided to be nice . How much whining would there be if he actually DID it ?!?! It's not like the world stopped spinning or something - go out & mow the lawn , play with your kids , do your schoolwork , take a shower (cold?) ... or whatever .

It's not that it's the only thing in our lives.

It's just a big :censored::censored::censored::censored: you to those of us that couldn't make it.

You know, the extra clicking to get to where I want to go takes away from my "should be doing work but playing on CEG" time.

Back