• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where I work now, check it out!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
http://www.autoeuropesales.com/

Well actually I've been here since the middle of June, but I thought I'd throw our website out to you guys so you can check out what we've got. I detail the cars here and also do transporting of them too. So far this year I've been to West Chester PA to drop off an 88' 944 turbo S and bring back a brand new JCW MIN, I went to Savage MN to drop off a beautiful 95' 911 and bring back a 07 BMW 335 (lots of power) and finally, I was dropped off in NJ where I picked up a brand new Yaris S and drove it out to Roush Ind in CO and was given a brand new 08' 300C w/150K on the clock! BTW, I still detail cars on the side and now have a place to it that's centrally located. Enjoy the site:cool:

How does one rack up that many miles in a year?! You'd never get out of the driver seat!

Pretty nice place. First time I checked it out up close when I saw you and Tom and WDC. They hiring?

How does one rack up that many miles in a year?! You'd never get out of the driver seat!

They told me they've got 3 8hr shifts to do that, crazy:crazy: Livin', if your a wrench, drop off an application at 677 Eaton Street, Birmingham.

That looks like a pretty interesting job Roger. :cool:

I'm interested in the detailing aspect of the job. I'm into detailing myself and would like to know what sort of cool products, machines, tools, etc. do you get to use there? :drool:

That looks like a pretty interesting job Roger. :cool:

I'm interested in the detailing aspect of the job. I'm into detailing myself and would like to know what sort of cool products, machines, tools, etc. do you get to use there? :drool:

I do everything by hand as most of the cars are in pretty good shape but as far as products go, well I use Klasse, hence my name and other quality products that we get in bulk. I also use Griots for my leather needs and some OTC products as well. Come on by and check us out sometime:cool:

green and yellow lotus :drool::drool::drool:

That is my favorite car here, period! We are getting a Jim Clark special edition Lotus sometime soon and its kinda like that but its got a single yellow stripe down the center, that green paint w/red interior, guess I'll have to see that combo inperson before I say anything. The wheels will be black and I'm not sure if we're going to be painting them yellow like we did on the other car, those were originally a flat black, a horrible look for the Lotus IMO:rolleyes::nonono::cry: I'm tryin' to get my boss to let me get a set of the rims done in this new finish that's kinda like my rims finish but has a higher gloss, imagine black chrome:drool::drool::drool:

Anyone looking for a new Yaris S with some miles on it?

Anyone looking for a new Yaris S with some miles on it?

We've got one and its a pretty decent car for someone looking at basic transportation, check out our website for more info:cool:

And all this time I thought you worked here.
monte_glove_factory.jpg

Back