• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

when are you guys having your 1st spring meet?

It's gonna take you till summer to get over your seasonal depression? I should be over mine as soon as the temp hits 65* and I get my car together! LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

No, but I don't see a spring meet being planned with everything I have going on and SZ just around the corner. I would never be able to get myself in gear to plan it out.

Summer is just to be on the safe side. :laugh:

I haven't seen Skunk since '05 ... has it been that long already! I definitely hope he can come to a nearby meet but I think it is high expectations to have him host one.

Central MA is a great meet area. We have a huge amount of CT CEGers and a decent amount of eastern MA / southern NH CEGers so that's a good area.

We still haven't had that burning phone book meet either...

my goodness has it been that long :crazy: . I'm way out of the loop. I used to host a ton of meets but those where the old days. I'll do my best this year :rolleyes: . I would love you stop buy though and give me a ride in the new svt and I owe you a ride in the stang.

I had the privilege of meeting/hanging out with skunk for a little while last year. He's a good guy and is probably the biggest enthusiast of all of us. I kinda wish he was in better health to host us. He's got quite the collection of Contour goodies. :shocked:

zorrex stop by sometime as well .I'm doing much better health wise my Dr in boston is doing a good job and I dropped over 30lbs :shocked: . I got about a grand worth of motor stuff coming for the mustang so I owe you a ride as well since you have been in the tour already.
Like I stated before I'll do my best for meets, I have to go over to my mom's and check on the tour I haven't even lifted the cover since last october, the mustang is taking up so much time and wil for atleast the next 3 years until i'm finished, oh well. I'll keep my eye out, I leark around in here from time to time.

Hey it's good to hear from you again :cool:. I'm up at school and really busy, so it's tough for me to get places. Heck I'm lucky I'm going to be at Greg's house this weekend :crazy:, but that's only because I'm on Spring Break! After I get out of school I guarantee I'll be available for many weekend things, though, skunk. But it is great to hear that you are doing better! Just don't feel pressured to host a meet or anything. Plenty of us have the ability to, so don't fret :p. Let me know when you get that Mustang stuff done, cuz that will be wicked sweet! I'll gladly stop on by again sometime!

Back