• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheels choice

BrApple

No Life But CEG
so its near time to get the summer wheels back on the cars. now I have a choice, what wheels on what car .... I have:

FSVT
Supperleggeras
Milla Miglias (need new tires)

I have been thinking about putting the FSVT wheels back on the SE and the Supperleggeras on the SVT. But I'm not sure thats what I want to do. I think the wheels look good on either car. or the other option is to replace the tires on the Milla Miglias and put those back on the SVT and then have the choice for the SE.

thoughts?

Superleggeras on the turbo car because that thing is badass and needs the best of the best! FSVT or Mille's on the CSVT. Do it now and take pics! lol

I prefer your SE with the FSVT wheels. The light, simple design complements the steel blue. The others "look" heavier and go well against the black.

Put the FSVT wheels on the SVT. They are too simple and plain jane to go on the turbo car. It doesn't give it that mean, powerful look like the Superleggeras do.

I like the FSVT's on lighter colored cars ie your blue SE.
Can't even remember what the MM's look like. post pics?
Black SVT is still best when stock but that's only because some of us still haven't cut the Allen cord, as hard as we've tried. :eek:

Put the FSVT wheels on the SVT. They are too simple and plain jane to go on the turbo car. It doesn't give it that mean, powerful look like the Superleggeras do.

Thank you! This guy knows what im talking about... There's a reason OZ makes wheels for race cars.

ok here are some photos

pair4.jpg

svt15.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I noticed the larger side wall on the MM's but wasnt expecting them to be 16's

as I recall the wheels where purchased and installed around either 5 or 10k miles. the original tires where still good so to keep using them the 16" size was selected. When I do go an replace the tires on those wheels I'll be getting 225/50R16's

IMO, you should paint the OZs silver and put them back on the SE. The FSVTs just belong on the SVT, and put the Milles on the "new" car.

Back