• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheel Spacer Question

ATFIII

CEG'er
Hey gents,

I was wondering if the 1987-1993 4-lug mustang wheel spacers would fit on our cars. I have done a little research on the CSVT's bolt pattern, and realized that the 87-93 Fox Body mustangs had the same bolt pattern. I am quite a mustang enthusiats, and I know that I can get 4-lug fox body spacers easily.

If not, are wheel spacers available for our cars? And if so, does anybody have any problems with spacers? I look forward to hearing your responses.

ATF

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...your-tour-how-far-did-you-go&highlight=spacer

A 5 second search revealed this lengthy discussion on spacers as well as using longer studs, post #10 even has a place to buy spacers. You're new so I'm giving you this advice for a long and friendly stay on the forums; use the search function! If you don't people will be all over you very quickly. Another good idea if you can't find it using the search function, try using google, add contour.org to your search term and it should pull up nicely on there.

Search on "mustang" or "fox body" in the "wheels and tires" sub-forum, there are several threads that I recall about using Fox body wheels on these cars.

Back