• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats up with the weather?!

FauxhawkFox

Hard-core CEG'er
Last night there were tornado watches and now its cold and really windy. Id hate to say it buuuut its too cold to work on the car.:crazy:

Im still wearing shorts though.

And Sam is probably still wearing a beater.

Yep same thing here. Tornado watches, strong wind, and rain coming in at an angle. I actually put on a sweater.

yeah I was thinking that today. I actually and wearing a t shirt today..... But I do have shorts on... its feels like 60-58 maybe.

yeah I was thinking that today. I actually and wearing a t shirt today..... But I do have shorts on... its feels like 60-58 maybe. lol nevermind I just looked at the weather chanel... 72 LOL!

At least this thread didnt mention the four letter word...
2322270441_a359b15729.jpg

No doubt its been cold as hell here, it was 25 degrees when I got to work this morning and the temp was dropping.

yeah i know last friday and saturday it got down to the teens and didn't get above 30 where i live. right now outside it's 29.

Its now even colder since I first posted this. Its supposed to get the coldest tonight here. My parents in South Carolina got snow!

Well at least the roads are looking a little dry. Let the sun poke through the clouds and melt some of the ice. Then the fun part with the black ice.

I just dont want to remember what 19 degrees feels like. Throw in some wind chill and youre screwed.

In Ocala it's cold enough to cut glass with your nipples. I'm staying inside and getting toasted... er toasty.

well.. up here its cold enough to cut diamonds with your nipples.

i miss it in Ganesville. the lowest i remember was like 30 outside and i though that was FREEZING. then i moved to NY.:bah:

Back