• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whats up guys

Backseatofacontour

Veteran CEG'er
Just figured ide send a what up to all my fellow new englanders ...just got my first actual Svt currently being worked over by Greg can't wait to get her in my possession

not a whole lot. been enjoying the mustang after its resto, busy with stang club stuff and shows. The wife and I are actually getting ready to take the contour for a nice ride today to stretch her legs. heading down to VA at some point waiting for my son to give me some info but I'm going to see him where he is stationed ( Ft. Eustis, VA). He is going on 4yrs serving in the army but he has been state side for awhile now thank god. will be very glad to see him. My other son moved out also and is in school so the we are empty nesters !!! free, free, well to a point but it's been strange. Heading to the cape soon also for a little get away but not right now due to the wife schedule at the hospital. hope everyone is doing well also.

yeah, this svt is quite a piece of work... lots of rust. have my hands full for sure. hopefully will be ready within the week.

Back