• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's in YOUR room ??

i spy 2 bent spindles, L shaped tie-rod:)shocked:), bent axle, bent steering shaft, destroyed side pod and mounting bracket, and finally a hopsital bill for 3 broken ribs, cracked collar bone, and severly bruised shoulder:cry:

happened all at once:eek:

well... i race karts. this is my new one i got in the middle of last year.
OTP_9769.jpg

i flipped doing about 65MPH. no roll cage as you can see. i got thrown out and hit by another kart. for safty... i wear a rib/chest/back protector. the best way i can describe it is body armor(haha) with it on you can punch me as hard as you want and you will hurt your hand more than my ribs... and i still broke 3... haha

65 is slow. it tops out at ~80 i race the slowest of the adult classes. you have to have better driving skills to race these. if you scrub any speed in a corner 2 karts pass you.. at least in nationals.

they make 125cc shifters that will top out at ~130. drive one of those... them you may :censored::censored::censored::censored: yourself.

i spy 2 bent spindles, L shaped tie-rod:)shocked:), bent axle, bent steering shaft, destroyed side pod and mounting bracket, and finally a hopsital bill for 3 broken ribs, cracked collar bone, and severly bruised shoulder:cry:

happened all at once:eek:

How long ago did that happen?

I see a parts list.

New stereo head unit for my car.
Can't wait to finalize the wiring and install it permanently!

I saw the stereo head unit photo...very nice Matt. Why did you take it down?

Blue leather polish.

Back