• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whatr could i get with this?

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
What kind of power could i be putting down with this set up and what 1/4 mile times from this?

K&N ru35-30
Bat inlet pipe
optimized TB
99-00 SVT 34-35 LIM
FRPP wires
MSDS Headers
Custom y pipe
Magnaflow catylitc converter
No Resonator
Borla "s"type mufflers
all 2.5" piping
Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
tune from nautilus performance
Unorthodox racing crank pully
ASP P/S Alt pulleys
B&M short throw shifter
upgraded syncros and forks
Quaffie LSD
ES polyurathane roll restrictor insert

Eibachs with bilstiens,polyurathnae bushings,front/rear strut tower bars,
bridgestone potenza RE-01R`s

Last edited:
I've never heard of upgraded synchros and also not sure why you'd pass up the opportunity to install a quaife diff when you had the transmission out and opened up. I think with the right driver you could be 14.9x (pole120 hit something like this with an SE), but you'll have to be careful not to get any wheel hop and snap your diff.

180's whp...*maybe*190 depending on the tune,condition and the freakness,or lack there of of your engine:shrug:

i thought that the stock svt got 14.9 with good driver and optimal conditons?

14.9 was ran with a catback exhaust. I dont think anyone has ran 14s completely bone stock. Not to mention, not every SVTs hp is the same. I've seen full out 3.0Ls with pnp heads, exhaust, intake, headers, etc still be in the 180 whp region and others in the 210 whp region without pnp heads. :shrug: Every engine varies. Some just happen to have more power to begin with stock than others.

as far as 1/4 mile times? there is ONLY one way to know. go run it!:cool:

it's too hard for anyone to say for any car, because the driver makes all the difference, especially with mild mods.

Back