• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whatd ya get for the holidays?

FauxhawkFox

Hard-core CEG'er
Christmas or Hanukkah, did you get anything special?

My brother gave me a brand new Taurus Millenia PT-111 Pro 9mm. I went and shot 500 rounds today too. 75 rounds from the shotgun!

Also got money, gift cards, and more bullets.:cool:

good stuff.

I didnt get anything but bills in the mail.

you need to get money for a 3L install.

Got a few movies, a couple X360 games, and some moolah.

Oh and got a new car stereo, which I installed in 2hrs after I got it, not bad for my first time installing. I really like the sound quality and the adjustable equalizer settings are awesome.

I still have about 200 rounds and 5 beers left over from the rally meet. I should go and expend some of those in the near future. For Christmas I didn't get much. It was a rough year for most. I actually gave a lot more than I received this year. That's why I haven't completed the rear of my car yet.

I got a lump of coal....for real!!!! The in-laws must have thought it would be funny. The wife and kids all made out well from myself and others. Would have appreciated a card or something. I guess the gift cards i sent all of her family will be cards with monopoly money next year.

I still have about 200 rounds and 5 beers left over from the rally meet. I should go and expend some of those in the near future. For Christmas I didn't get much. It was a rough year for most. I actually gave a lot more than I received this year. That's why I haven't completed the rear of my car yet.
who bought more ammo that night? Oh and I find it hard to believe there were 5 beers left :laugh:

I got some blu ray movies, Rainbow six vegas 2 for PS3, some shirts, gift cards (that I used to buy a tuned PCM for my CTS-V), and best of all I got a new 50" Panasonic Plasma!

I'm one of those guys that gets gifts for myself all year round. I did get the complete X-files set. I think its like 50 DVD's with all the episodes on it. I loved that show.

I got a bunch of great clothes and stuff and am now in Hilton Head Island chillin wife and child free for a week:cool:

clothes and sweets, pretty much nothing for me, everybody got something for my gf and me and the new house(new to us).

A super bad ass Minnesota Vikings #28 Adrian Peterson Jersey. A new cordless drill and some titanium drill bits.

My father-in-law even got me a 1 year subscription to the NRA.

Back