• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What You hate About Steeda...

i dont know who any of yall are.....but this is funny as hell....keep it going....send it to Comedy Central

i hate steeda because he has a JOB...(i dont)

send it to comedy central? Oh so the channel that 50% of the time plays anything funny?

either way, the cool :censored::censored::censored::censored: happens in the EGL.

"Your eyes still look like little vaginas so you should like Lexus."

#threadjack
I thought the same thing when I bought his E1's
#/threadjack

I've been away to long too hate Steeda, bravo on pissing everyone else off though.

He bought lame ski boots.

lame? hahahahahahahahaha i could be in rear entrys and still be faster trapps.

your in some wanna be race boot. i have the real deal. i cant wait til next year. i miss racing already

lame? hahahahahahahahaha i could be in rear entrys and still be faster trapps.

Of course you could be faster in rear entries. I said you bought lame boots. I'm glad we agree here. Who did your fitting anyway? Devan's ballet coach? Size 9; Ha Ha.

your in some wanna be race boot. i have the real deal.

Wanna be? :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: please, I bought my boots for comfort, I even considered going one size larger. You dork; see how cool your boots are when we leave them in the trunk on the way to the hill. "oooo oooo, we have to leave my boots in the car or they're too cold to put on." Wuss. :cool:

i cant wait til next year. i miss racing already

Another point to agree upon.

Of course you could be faster in rear entries. I said you bought lame boots. I'm glad we agree here. Who did your fitting anyway? Devan's ballet coach? Size 9; Ha Ha.

Umm the fastest female skier you have ever met!!!!

Wanna be? :censored: please, I bought my boots for comfort, I even considered going one size larger. You dork; see how cool your boots are when we leave them in the trunk on the way to the hill. "oooo oooo, we have to leave my boots in the car or they're too cold to put on." Wuss. :cool:

Buying boots for comfort when your on a race league is gayness in the anus!!!!! Get your :censored: straight!!! And they are too cold, you can barley get them open when its cold. I wear a 10.5 shoe soo you downsize for more ski racing awesomeness.

Hell you could have bought boots that where 5 sizes to small you never ski anyhow :)
[/quote]

Umm the fastest female skier you have ever met!!!!
You know Picabo Street too? I call BS. I think you had help from the 2nd fastest female skier I've met. Oh wait, Heather is still faster than you. That makes you the 3rd fastest female skier I've met.

Buying boots for comfort when your on a race league is gayness in the anus!!!!! Get your :censored: straight!!! And they are too cold, you can barley get them open when its cold. I wear a 10.5 shoe soo you downsize for more ski racing awesomeness.

Hell you could have bought boots that where 5 sizes to small you never ski anyhow :)

This fall when I get my life back, I'll take full advantage of the season pass I won! :laugh:

Your comparison of 'gayness' to well fitting, comfortable boots sounds authoritative; you must be experienced in that arena. :shocked: While I have no knowledge of the former, the latter is of great importance to me. As we all know, from your previous posts, you are faster than me in everything. I do know a thing or two about stamina. Comfort enables stamina; both metally and physically. You go ahead and unbuckle those puppy dogs for the ride up the lift. One would think you were trying to emulate a panzy snowbarder..."Ooo ooo, hey wait for me, I've got to buckle up":cool:

I hate that he's going to have a million reasons why he cant snowboard this season... he only needs one: he sucks!:laugh:

Only reason I have to not snowboard this year is this one.

DSC01764.jpg

I don't see any boards in this picture. And these are Heather/MY winter sports equipment. Minus boots and such...

Back