• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What can this be ??

I agree with some of you , there are some cool-looking wagons out there - the Saab aero , the Audi (although I'd never own one) , the BMW , the Volvo's not too bad (although dated) - but the 6 Sport Wagon is a damn good deal & mighty good-looking , and has Japanese reliability - which beats 'em all in my book .

I think the 6 feels quite a bit like the Contour , even in wagon form . That makes me happy .

The 6 has a great 6 speed ATX. Shifts at redline. My g/fs 6 hasn't had one issue and it's nearing 30k.

The 6 has a great 6 speed ATX. Shifts at redline. My g/fs 6 hasn't had one issue and it's nearing 30k.
My Dads 03 6i is in the 160/170K mile range (and it will be in the 200K mile range before he gives it to my brother in about 1-1.5yrs). no problems except for a groaning clutch. he had the clutch replaced and it still makes noise. we think its the clutch fork on the TOB or the pivot ball.

Back