• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what a tease.

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
stopped by the parents for a visit and to start the tour up, what a tease. I can't wait for May :cry:, maybe the roads will good before then but I'll just have to wait. The wind today was blowing sand and crap all over the place, it's just a not good time...oh well.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I think this winter will be the last one I tolerate the SVT being out in the elements.

stopped by the parents for a visit and to start the tour up, what a tease. I can't wait for May :cry:, maybe the roads will good before then but I'll just have to wait. The wind today was blowing sand and crap all over the place, it's just a not good time...oh well.

ry%3D400

do I see a four eyed fox mustang under the cover? T-green is a pretty color.

with the way the weather has been going, hopefully you'll be able to sneak her out the last couple weeks of April. *fingers crossed*

do I see a four eyed fox mustang under the cover? T-green is a pretty color.

yep 1982 mustang gt with recaro interior and t-tops. my stepfathers owned since brand new. needs a repaint and few minor things that have aged. The other car is my mothers LS V8.

with the way the weather has been going, hopefully you'll be able to sneak her out the last couple weeks of April. *fingers crossed*

I'm a hoping. The first drive of the year is always the best. last year I hooked up with brian for the first drive, maybe I'll call him again.

Back