• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

SVT Parts left over from my 3L replacement. The 3L I purchased was complete...as was the 3L I was pulling, so I have some duplicate parts.

MTX 75 from 1999 SVT. It came with a 3L I purchased. PO stated no 3rd gear grinding...unsure of mileage.
SVT Flywheel.
SVT Pressure plate/TOB/Disc with some life left. Might be good for a car you're getting together and trying to sell...
SVT UIM.
SVT LIM w/fuel rail, Injectors, Harness.
SVT heads w/38,000 original miles.
SVT Wiring harness with a few busted ends...but appears to be in good shape.
F/R pre-cats.

FS ~ SHO Source acid honed SVT UIM

FS ~ SHO Source acid honed SVT UIM

I am realizing that I will never use this UIM. It was acid honed for me on my UIM that I didn't install on my car. I don't know the HP/TQ gains of this either. It has been on one members car for a couple hundred miles while I was painting a UIM for them but otherwise it has been unused. I did the install and removal of it and know it was handled well. Install ready.

Price is http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?68404-FS-SHO-source-acid-honed-SVT-UIM and I need a quick (less than 24hrs) sale, so lets make a deal. Sorry, no better pics right now of it just the one below. Will also work out partial trade for your original UIM with plaque. Pickup price is obviously going to be cheaper.

SHO-source UIM on the left with factory black coating, and original engine plaque.
9-16-10008.jpg

I can try to get some for you. I know that the process knocks down all the casting imperfections inside the runners but I don't know if there is a measurable amount at the entrance/exit of the UIM runners........ Did the EXTRUDE honed UIMs have measurable differences at the entrance/exits?

I can try to get some for you. I know that the process knocks down all the casting imperfections inside the runners but I don't know if there is a measurable amount at the entrance/exit of the UIM runners........ Did the EXTRUDE honed UIMs have measurable differences at the entrance/exits?

Big differences. My maxed hone UIM is huge.

2 tickets for Saturday July 9th NHRA race at Joliet Motor Speedway. PM for price, but I'll tell you it's a great deal!

For sale is a powder coated t-red/silver polyester engine dress up package.

PM for price or check classifieds section.

Includes:
1 - t-red rear SVT valve cover
1 - t-red front SVT valve cover
1 - silver SVT timing cover
1 - t-red passenger side "Z" mount bracket
1 - silver SVT power steering pully

4-21-2010003.jpg

1-26-2011001.jpg

3-27-2011004.jpg

FS: True Borla exhaust. Reeeeaaalllly nice shape with no visible damage or rust. Aprox 20,000 miles on it. Going to a different exhaust...

PM for price...

EDIT: Here's what the tips look like on my car as it sits today...

justin-svt12.jpg

justin-svt11.jpg

im thinking of parting with a couple things i have laying around...

brand new in the box front hawk pads
brand new in the box rear hawk pads
new, never mounted dash warp recall fix

hit me up if interested.

i am trying to get rid of some csvt parts i have left over i have a blk svt front bumper with a few extra fog lights bumper is in good shape but needs paint. i also have a rear passenger door complete and a universal short ram intake filter with maf adaptor

If anyone has a CSVT for sale let me know! I am looking for one and I am willing to travel. Car must have little to no rust and been taken care of.

Back