• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

well its is time to say good by to my CSVT

wantsansvt

Veteran CEG'er
As many of you know I had put my car up for sale. Car has sold to fellow enthusiast and will be leaving me either later today or tomorrow and heading for a whole different region of the States. I have had this car for 8 plus years countless hour in modifying the car. glad to see the new owner is just as anal as I am. performed a few modifications before she left, painted calipers, redline hood struts, cfm shifter, new stabilizer links.
here is the mod list of the car and I am sad to see her go but I don't drive her and its time to move on

Engine and Drivetrain
3.0L hybrid w/ with stage 3 PNP, 3L valves, custom ground cams, 8k on the 3L block w/only 1000k on the whole build, Max extrude honed upper, Stainless Steel shorty headers, 21lbs injectors, findanza flywheel, sachs clutch, rebuilt trans w/quaife limited slip, New ford Axles, New front wheel bearings, 94A Poly filled mounts done by Josh at PRT, Full Custom 2.5in true Duel exhaust. EGR delete, Stock SVT intake w/K&N drop in filter. Probably missing a few things

Suspension and tires
Koni Yellow Adj all the way around w/ H&R lowing springs, only 1000k on the Konis, ASA EM9 Wheels wrapped in Goodyear Eagle GT's w/only 800 miles on them. Cross drilled and slotted rotors with EBC red stuff pads, Sub frame connectors

Paint and Body
Custom Painted Lexus Graphite Grey Pearl, Deleted trunk lock, re-located antenna, filled in drip sils, Paint duraflex splitter, eyelids, 6500k HIDS in TYC headlights, 3000k Yellow HID fogs, Hella turn signals in the fenders, tinted windows, 4inch exhaust tips, painted rear wings, paint matched grille

Interior
MNB blue interior w/ steel grey painted pieces, all door switches are blue leds, front and rear dome lights bright white leds, white lights in the door handle openings, one touch open sunroof, Indiglo gauges, lotek pillar pod with indiglo gauges, blue led in the clock, B&M short throw shifter w/ cougar knob and the B&M aluminum shift knob, MNB interior w/ like new floor mats, extra set of aftermarket SVT floor mats

Audio
Pioneer Premier CD player w/usb, Infinity capa speakers all the way around, factory amp is bypassed and wirred for subs

419808_10151192282909289_862516553_n.jpg

600115_10151120698084289_326848099_n.jpg

I wish I could sell mine so I can have $$$ in my pocket. Just can't pull the trigger.

For your sake, I'm glad it sold.

Clean ride man. I like the color. Classy performance mods too. Is it a hybrid in the CEG sense? As in 3.0 block & 2.5 heads?

yeah it is. really well done also

I wish I could sell mine so I can have $$$ in my pocket. Just can't pull the trigger.

For your sake, I'm glad it sold.

Yeah well hit the numbers I was asking and I worked on the deal for almost 3 months and from what he said the last straw was when it was on ebay

Back