• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need a meet in Georgia...

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Since I will rarely be able to make meets in florida as I live in Alanta now-a-days, I think it's time we should have a meet in Georgia... anyone down with organizing something?!

Since I will rarely be able to make meets in florida as I live in Alanta now-a-days, I think it's time we should have a meet in Georgia... anyone down with organizing something?!

hey man im in Roanoke, Alabama, about 15 minutes from GA, im up for it, atlanta is only a 2 hour drive from here. OB1 lives here too, Let me know when and where and im there.

Kyle, this coming weekend is Fun Ford Weekend in Commerce GA, there will be a bunch of us there and I will be racing my csvt, and the new owner of vader will be racing that, you should come out man. Pm me for my cell # dude.

Wish I could

Wish I could

Damn, wish I could make it out to that... unfortntely I have no car up here yet, and this coming weekend I am supposed to be going home to fix my SVT so I can drive it back up here snday the 5th... I will pm you for your number and would love a ride in the silver surfer!!

On the other note, June sounds great for a meet, as my classes end sometime in june, Ill get exact dates, and start planning for a meet in June.

Cool man lemme know. I know the I wont be around from June 10th-21st, I will be at Disney and the beach again

I might be able to make it down for a meet in june. On a side not I might be staying in orlando around the same time as you ryan. I'm not sure the exact date yet but I'm getting a free week in a condo like 5min from disney.

I might be able to make it down for a meet in june. On a side not I might be staying in orlando around the same time as you ryan. I'm not sure the exact date yet but I'm getting a free week in a condo like 5min from disney.

Dude thats awsome, we should totaly meet up man.

I'll let you know when i get the exact date. All i know right now is its in mid-late june.

Ok cool man, mine will be at Disney pop century resort from June 11th-June 16th, then Cocoa beach at the beachfront wakulla suites from June 16th-June 21st

i should be getting home around the end of June so if yall still wanna do somthing we can prob go to a park up here in Middle GA or i know another place and BBQ and all that good stuff. other place is a park in the middle of no where by a lake and its pretty cool. animals to pet and bbq pits

July 15th is my birthday. No idea on what it's going to be like for my schedule then with commuting to work, living on my own and whatever but if we can get it scheduled far enough ahead of time, sounds like a good idea. I love trips up North!

i should be getting home around the end of June so if yall still wanna do somthing we can prob go to a park up here in Middle GA or i know another place and BBQ and all that good stuff. other place is a park in the middle of no where by a lake and its pretty cool. animals to pet and bbq pits

Hells yeah John, hey we can always do a meet at my house if yall want. I just got a new 6 burner grill that will fit 25 burgers and 20 hotdogs at once. and those of you that have been to my h ou se know I have more than enough room for 50 or so people

I might be down when we set up a more concrete date.

Lets do this ob

July 15th is my birthday. No idea on what it's going to be like for my schedule then with commuting to work, living on my own and whatever but if we can get it scheduled far enough ahead of time, sounds like a good idea. I love trips up North!

Awsome, glad you are game

I'd be down for a meet as long as you all didn't mind having a Cougar in the mix :D

Not at all man, you are more than welcome

Lets set up another chicken wing zing @ Ryans then. we could do the last weekend in June if John is home. FL peeps can start making plans/hotel reservations. Git-R-Done!!!!

Back