• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Was adding LEDs and this happen

When i was putting the LEDs in the dash some of the circuit board wouldn't go back in place i was thinking that would not be a problem once its back in, but no my turn signal wont flash when turning(inside only)or any of the lights on the top right(oil light?)so i need a fix for this.

1. Can i just replace the CB with one from the JKYard or do i have to replace the whole thing? i rather not add one with higher miles which i know the JKYard is full of

you should be able to swap the cb
I'm thinking that you might have something that's out of place. it could just need to be realigned

Did you replace the turn signal lights with LED's? When I did mine, I had to double check the polarity of the LED's. Sometimes it would be reversed.

Changing the circuit board is possible but its a real PIA. If you do get another gauge cluster, you can simply change out the speedometer gear (has the correct milage of your car in a self contained unit) with the new gauge cluster. New cluster and correct milage.

that would be easier, since you'll have to buy the cluster anyway.
just change the led bulbs 1 at a time to keep the circuit board from dancing around

Back