• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wake up , people !

Awesome! Was forced to hang around on the Diablo 3 forums and let me tell you, this forum is incredible. Their forum is characterized mainly by very young and/or just dumb people. I mean seriously, a guy posted there saying that people should be "great full" I will never leave CEG again haha.

WooHoo!
This latest fix should have taken care of all the issues that the server was having. That means, the site should not crash again.

Chris: Yea, it has been a bit slow around here lately.

Don't get to excited, the forum is going back down, possibly tomorrow. I made a post in the Announcement Forum about this. Hopefully it won't be for long. It's anticipated that it will be only for a few hours this go-round.

I hope so too!
I'm not sure when but that would be nice if it was later in the day.

:)
I heard that someone thought the site was down earlier this morning so I think the server took care of the issue. I'm not positive yet though and am awaiting confirmation on this.

Here is the latest: The database has been repaired but the hard drive has not been swapped out yet. I'm not yet sure when that will happen but I'm being told that the swap will require a few hours of down time.

I know some of you on FB were saying that you needed contact info for another member for a sale or whatnot: Please get what you need now so when we have the next outage, you have it.

As I get new information I will post it in the Announcement Forum so keep an eye out.

It is nice to see the forums back up! And it is nice not to be at work on a weekend! I've been so busy with work, I didn't miss the downtime of the forum!

Back