• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vmax for my Tahoe????

stilov

CEG'er
WHat do you guys think? I was offered a straight trade for an 85 (first year) V max. Looks like a really clean bike, but I don't know all the details on it.

Good looking bike. My dad used to have a Yamaha and he loved it, only thing is it's a little late in the season to be trading for a bike, snow could start falling any minute lol.

I say go for it, depending on the condition of the bike. Or an even better option would be to keep the Tahoe and used it as a tow vehicle for a boat or a ski, but that is just me Horsetooth has been amazing this summer.

Well the bike had pretty high mileage...59k...it's in good shape, but I would just sell it and I think there is a larger market for the Tahoe than the bike.

yes it's a no... I think I may have sold the Tahoe tonight...I'm not gonna bet on it or anything but a kid from Wyotech came down and said he wants it

I know I joke about that all the time...I live on a cul-de-sac so I 've got room for a couple. I am glad my HOA hasn't said anything yet.
"What can I do to get you to drive home in this today?"

sold the Tahoe yesterday and took a deposit on the maxima today...so I really might be down to 2 cars!!!! I'll probably buy another just to flip it!!

Taylor you need to send some of that luck/skill my way, my dad just picked up a TL and is trying to get rid of my mom's minivan(replaced by the TL) and my sister's lancer. Think we could put those up in your culdesac(sp?) and sell them on commission?

Back