• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

video

lol sorry. i put that out their the wrong way. those people mentioned plus bigben are the only individuals interested or partially interested.

weekends will most likely be the time of choice for me as well. Not much will be Required of you, other then you(and in a healthy manner if driving) are your car, other then that very little.

i could maybe participate. i am out of town a lot for work but if it falls on a weekend when im home then i could meet up. plus nobody has seen my car yet except for pudmunkie. let me know.

sounds good. im not exactly sure on what this video will be yet. but lots of talk among those interested is still needed.

so theirs about 5 people interested, so far. Deadline is tomorrow! so say something if your interested!

thats fine. im just marking those interested right now. i hope you dont have a problem working with highschool students...

yeah, not very well. i Just looked at your profile to see if you had it posted, but came up empty handed. Your in audio work though... thats what im actually planning on doing something with, after highschool.

isht just come to my house its like a ceg meet everyday:laugh:

lets get going on attempting to do this. where is everyone located? Then we can try to find somewhere to meet at and discuss the possibilities.

Sounds like it... Well lets see where everyone else is that was "interested" and go from their for finding a midpoint to meet up at. Im trying to make this fair for everyone, in regards to how far we must drive to get to the meeting place...:shrug:

Devan, you cant find it because it doesnt exist... But if the mile roads kept going, thats where I would be about.

Lol thats what i started thinking... but i was trying not to get flamed.

Thats easier now. found it-ish...

Back