• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Very Rare!! 17" 4x108 Volk TE-37's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRG Racer24

Hard-core CEG'er
These are for sale. Not gauging interest, I need these gone.

Anyway, here are my 4x108 Volk TE-37's. Absolutely legit, and I've been told by the previous owner that Rays Engineering only produced 10 sets of these EVER in our bolt pattern. I'm looking to get $1200 for them. I paid well over $2000 for them. I got hurt badly on shipping from Cali.. not made in North America and they're wheels.

These are 17x7.5 with a +40 offset, weigh only 16lbs and are super duper rare. They are still in the boxes I received them in. Only took 1 wheel out a few times for pics and to show them off to my friends. I really want these wheels to stay on a Contour!!

So I'm looking to get $1200. I'm located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I will not ship these unless buyer pays for shipping!!!! I'm willing to drive a bit to meet someone, which if someone is interested and isn't rediculously far to drive, we can work something out.

PM/Email is KEY: dasilver_racer2724@hotmail.com

Pics:

NewWheels002.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

ConfirmationNewCar028.jpg

ConfirmationNewCar018.jpg

ConfirmationNewCar017.jpg

ConfirmationNewCar029.jpg

ConfirmationNewCar019.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

That's more directed at the price than the rims isn't it? Lol. It is that price for a reason though, not just because I want to be greedy of anything. And thanks.

And intergrate a bump.

I bid $50, Bob.

whats that?? THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!????! WOOOOOOOOOO ill pick them up this weekend!!! :laugh:

GLWS

No one really needs an arm either, even a leg. IT WILL GROW BACK, DONT WORRY PEOPLE!! lol

Still not looking good eh? Guess you will just have to keep them and track them, curb them, dent the lip....yeah, not good to hear....save the wheels this danger guys n gals and buy them!! :)

Ill trade you my 3L engine for them :D

just keep them man, you wont get what you want for them...sucks but its the truth :p

Haha.. funny. lol.

I can't keep them though.. I'm not in the financial position to keep them. I'd love to and put some race rubber on them, but that would cost way too much right now. I'm not even gonna use the money to go towards the TCE kit.

And also price drop to $1700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back