• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UK-Mondeo ST200 (Contour SVT)

If I could get a pair of sweet seats like that I'd be down to pair for em. How much do you think a pair of your seats in semi-leather would be?

not sure, will find out for you tho, also the postage to the states

Damn now I jelouse.

I'd like to see a good pic of the dash in full view and the rear acomodations.

cheers, mines only half-leather so is slightly diff in the seats, but the rest is the same, will take some pics tomorrow during the day, as its gonna be dark when i finish work 2nite (finish in about 11hours)

Right, i can get a pair of Recaro Half Leather Front seats from the ST200 for £850 which works outs around $1675.50, that doesn't include delivery.

These are very rare to get hold of, as recaro dont make them anymore, they were a limited edition run for the ST200

Right, got some interior pics now of the ST200
DSC00129.jpg

DSC00087-1.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

Welcome To CEG from another Brit. I found my way here from MEG but i see your a member of STOC.

I know i dont have a ST but my car has a limited ST interior which is full leather and half blue so i thought i would share my pics aswell.

seat4.jpg
seat2.jpg
seat1.jpg

Inside.jpg

jcth1

07102006_003_.jpg

Here's my old angel eyes before i sold them. My new car has morrettes now and ive showed it in the pics gallery before.

Oh and my interior is from the ST200 Limited (Saloon Version) and there were only 300 of them made (although im sure 300 more went out unbadged)

Its also full leather aswell and comfy as hell.

Stereo Is 1.5 Din so an adapter plate is needed when fitting an aftermarket one.

jcth1

Hey yeah, i'm from STOC, you got any pics of the angel eyes during the day? just gonna be getting mine next month hopefully, prefere them to morrettes

always looks cold over here? aye it kinda is, but at mo we having a warm winter (car read 13 degrees celcius the other day!!!) but at mo gale force winds and tornado warning are going everywhere

Back