• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Two firsts for my SVT

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
First, actually got rained on, and had to drive it in the rain, first time since installing the CF hood and Rev wheels.

Second thing, had the trunk loaded up and had 5 people in it, mind you 3 teens were in the back seat.

Car was a freaking mess, had to vacuum it inside and wash it outside as soon as I got back home. Why did I take it out today? Because I was invited to a car club meet, to which I sponsored, and almost all wanted to see the SVT, and not the SRT-4. ;)

Chris how many tears did you shed :D? What is it like driving that thing in the rain anyways? Look on the brightside would you really have wanted to drive a 400hp SRT-4 in the wet :shocked:?

Aaron

Chris how many tears did you shed :D? What is it like driving that thing in the rain anyways? Look on the brightside would you really have wanted to drive a 400hp SRT-4 in the wet :shocked:?

Aaron

With Toyo T1 S tires, it drives like its on rails in the rain. :D

I cried the whole way back, it was awful seeing how dirty the car was when I got back home.

Oh yeh, it would not have been fun driving the SRT-4 in that weather. At least the SVT has traction control. ;)

Hahahahaha good one.

Chris yes it's about time your car got some use.
I'm surprised you didn't take a page out of your grandma's book.
Wrap it in plastic................ :)

LOL Jeff, Karen, my fiancee, was saying that I should have had everyone wrap their shoes in plastic before dragging in the gravel from the parking lot. :D

Here is a pic of the SVT before it rained.

img7639sl7.jpg

Back