• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turbo about 90% done

And where might these shafts be?

they used to be on CTA or SP's site. I'm not making this up i swear. there was Stage 1 and Stage 3 i believe.
stage 1 was a OEM upgrade then stage 3 was rated at like 300hp. might want to PM CTA

Last edited:
Very envious. wow man. way to go. do a sound clip or a streetfire or youtube of SOMETHING please. with a BOV clip lol.

Be gentle. does gentle and turbo go in the same sentence?

The pipe in the 2nd picture coming from the turbo looks crimped. You might want to lessen the bend that it has and reduce the restriction that it might produce. Other than that pure sexy. I cant wait to start installing my kit. I wish I had the time.

The upgraded axles you guys are talking about are from driveshaftshop I believe.

I would just like to add to this thread that this kit can easily be installed in a weekend. If I would have had all the parts, this would have been running saturday night and I started friday evening.

Looks good Robert...Keep up the good work...looks like I'll have some work to do if i want to keep beating up on you at the track.

Looks good Robert...Keep up the good work...looks like I'll have some work to do if i want to keep beating up on you at the track.

Nah you've still got the driver mod, something rob doesnt :laugh:

J/k burt dont cry! :cool:

Back