• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trubendz 2.5" piping kit HORRIBLE QUALITY

on another group im a member of, they were trying to get a group buy started to get trubendz to start making exhaust for their cars, trubendz was interested. I pointed out some of these threads to them on here and some other sites, and told them that there were a LOT of people fully satisfied with their exhausts as well as telling them how minor my issues were with the catback and that my y-pipe was perfect. After they read all this stuff though, they just decided that they would go another route. I just dont trust trubendz on these dead platforms. They just dont care enough about platforms the popularity is slipping so much on. Just stamp em out and ship em

I like your focus the SVT block loves boost. Any 1/4 times? Probably faster than every boosted CSVT on this site yet.

*edit* Positive comments on this site are few and far between, as I am sure you noticed.

I like your focus the SVT block loves boost. Any 1/4 times? Probably faster than every boosted CSVT on this site yet.

*edit* Positive comments on this site are few and far between, as I am sure you noticed.

Are you just flame-baiting?

his focus does look nice though.

i was contemplating on purchasing the TRUBENDZ piping. but now i can see why i surly won't. i bought a test pipe from them and they screwed all my shipping info up. plus they are difficult to get in touch with.

that focus is very nice. i like the contour too. but i agree, the wing is not needed. but if its what YOU like...good for you.

Are you just flame-baiting?

his focus does look nice though.

that focus screams! Im not sure if he has had it to the track, but its been on a dyno and tuned. PM me and I can get you some infraction worthy youtube links if you want to see it in action

not sure the exact numbers, but its well over 400WHP

sorry my bad, I thought he was talking about the contour not the focus when he said faster than any csvt on this site.

sorry, my reading comprehension at that time = fail

The stock block was great on boost.. 10k+ miles at 13-14 psi until my fuel pump failed which lead to a instant redicuoulsy lean and J&S knock retard went nuts. Toasted 2 valves and took a ring land out. Rebuilt with JE pistons & I-Beam rods all balanced within .1 gram of each other (by me). upped to 15psi-17psi.

Last race won before I put it away for the winter was a 2009 Corvette 6-speed, pulled hard. Top of my head races won crossfire srt6, g8 gtp, cobalt SS (turbo), few srt-4's and many Cobalt SS (supercharged), soltice turbo... I WAS beat by a built SRT-10 ram,,, it screeeamed, swear I heard a blower.

Sidenote- I look at the wing on the contour as bait.. sooo many people feel they have something to prove when they see the wing at a stoplight. Then I just reach back and turn the bottle on...
l_3a7061a69c074037b31b04b87b2509c3.jpg

Ive had so many people say they didnt expect "that" outa a contour

Def funny!

Honestly i would fall for that! seeing a ricer wing on a contour...i would laugh...and think it's all show and no go.
Talk about manipulating the way people would consider a sleeper car:laugh:

Back