• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trollin'!

bishop375

Hard-core CEG'er
Yep... She's gone.

Jeff (TurboFox) has taken possession of my SVT!

She was a lot of fun, but I never had the time or money to treat her the way I wanted. She'll be missed!

I'll still be around the boards, though... you don't get rid of me THAT easily. :)

What!! I go to the Carribean for a wek and Jeff buys everyones Contours?!!

does he want to buy mine?

no cause now i have 3! didn't everyone get the memo about needing multiple contours? actually, I needed to replace the gl since its getting tired and I have a 70 mile (each way) commute to work everyday.

the best part is my gf response, "this is stupid, why are you buying the same car you already have?"

as with who was it, respect the contour, I would but can't afford to at the currnt moment ...

you will need to, cause I am catching you, mr official contour/mustang family!

Contour:
00 SVT
98 SVT
95 GL

Mustang:
89 GT
04 COBRA
65 Fastback

Looks a little like my list.

93 Mustang GT
98 SVT
98 SVT (parts car)
00 SVT (needs engine swap)
and maybe coming soon 95 Mystique

I just called svt to get a new certificate. bummer you didnt have it jay. by the way in case you didnt know its number 2663.

Yep... She's gone.

Jeff (TurboFox) has taken possession of my SVT!

She was a lot of fun, but I never had the time or money to treat her the way I wanted. She'll be missed!

I'll still be around the boards, though... you don't get rid of me THAT easily. :)

so noone has asked, what are you driving now?

The price is tempting but with that mileage on a older V6, plus the stuff you listed that needs replacing, I'd rather not.

its actually much better than it sounds in the ad. the rear rotors are warped, which is easy, im pretty sure the clunk is an endlink, and im pretty sure the hum is a wheel bearing. the transmission hasn't had an issue in a month, but that seems like a speed sensor. its really worth more like 1000, i just could care less about working on it, especially since I am in the process of changing my lower control arms on the 00, and that also needs rotors, plus the mustang needs an engine (and several dozen more things), the gl is just at the bottom of the list, and someone will get a deal at 500. ill post some pics in the classifieds.

so noone has asked, what are you driving now?

I have no idea how I missed this one...

for now, I'm driving Robin's Vue as the daily driver. I'm on a 90-day "trial" at my new job (that's their standard for new hires), and once it's over, I'm visiting my local Ford dealer to deal on an '07 Mustang GT. :D

I have no idea how I missed this one...

for now, I'm driving Robin's Vue as the daily driver. I'm on a 90-day "trial" at my new job (that's their standard for new hires), and once it's over, I'm visiting my local Ford dealer to deal on an '07 Mustang GT. :D

good pick :cool:

Back