• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trapps, the Porsche is calling your name!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
3647639_1.jpg

or....
3603209_1.jpg

or...
3066651_1.jpg

or...
3598381_1.jpg

and lastly...
3630273_1.jpg

We've also got a nice 86' 944 turbo with all records w/70k on the clock as well as a 924 race car that goes like hell on the track, N/A too!

Trapps is in cash hoarding mode. Kitchen remodel slated for September is postponed for 6 months. I want to double my cash on hand before spending another dime. The 911, while a lifelong goal, is totally expendable in terms of immediate or near term expenditures. That kitty is locked up as tight as the proverbial drum.

How much for the 993 Turbo dropped on PSS9's? Slick ride for certain! I'm guessing ~$65k, depending on mileage. Perhaps more; I think Eric prices on the high side.

More my speed:
2047599_1.jpg

Last edited:
Trapps is in cash hoarding mode. Kitchen remodel slated for September is postponed for 6 months. I want to double my cash on hand before spending another dime. The 911, while a lifelong goal, is totally expendable in terms of immediate or near term expenditures. That kitty is locked up as tight as the proverbial drum.

How much for the 993 Turbo dropped on PSS9's? Slick ride for certain! I'm guessing ~$65k, depending on mileage. Perhaps more; I think Eric prices on the high side.

More my speed:
2047599_1.jpg

That car has 70K on the clock and is $40K and is VERY fast modded motor and turbo:drool::drool::drool: The 993 just came in and we don't have a price on it yet but I can tell you its only got 36.4K on the clock and is also fast, ofcoarse!!!

Back