• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TopShop Carbon Fiber Pieces... Pics Inside!

looks nice ! so what do i have to do send parts directly to top shop? will they cover anything?

they can basically cover anything...

normally what I do is contact Justin and tell him what I want to send in... he will either tell you to send the parts so he can look at them, then tell you how much to paypal or ask for pictures up front so he can quote a price.

there is more pictures and information on the site.

www.topshopheadliners.com

just make sure you tell him that you are a CEG member and that you saw Crispy's thread on getting parts wrapped.

i have carbon pieces too. and they are AMAZING! i will be getting my carbon headliner WITH sunroof insert soon. GOD I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

Peek-a-boo I see you in one of those pics Chris, lol. I can never tell which car is yours, is this yours or is the one in the back yours? You've got so many it's confusing now!

Peek-a-boo I see you in one of those pics Chris, lol. I can never tell which car is yours, is this yours or is the one in the back yours? You've got so many it's confusing now!

did you notice that I'm wearing a T-shirt, boxer shorts and slippers? LOL

the car that got these goodies is my car... I drive it daily - the one in the background with the custom hood is the mans, he drives that one daily. The one in the garage is M!key's old car and it's waiting for a few repairs and registration before it gets driven.

I'm going to be sending my dash pieces in next.... I wish one of the cars was black.. if so, then I would send in the morettes and grill ring but with a silver car I think it would look "odd" and out of place :(

Damn that looks so good...why do I have to have a SF!!! I would so do it if my car wasn't the same color as yours! That looks sooooo good Chris :drool: :drool: :drool:

do it if you want.... I dont care.

we installed the Mirko today and washed the car by hand... wowsers, it looks hot now... all I need yet is the CF hood we special ordered from Aerogear to complete it.

do it if you want.... I dont care.

we installed the Mirko today and washed the car by hand... wowsers, it looks hot now... all I need yet is the CF hood we special ordered from Aerogear to complete it.
When is that coming in? I'll look into the CF wrapping later, I need new tires right now and it looks as though I'll be rolling into SZ with my E1's or E0's instead of the ST200's. Oh well :shrug:

The Aerogear hoods should be arriving shortly before or after Spring Zing... I'll be emailing Craig later this week to see if there is a new update for us.

Back