• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tirerack warehouse

BrApple

No Life But CEG
well in talking with Roger last night and looking on the tirerack webpage there will be a distribution center in CT. It is near the airport which is like 15 minutes from me at home and 5 minutes from work.

wish I knew that before ordering tires yesterday morning that are coming from deleware...

but just an FYI for everyone else as I had not heard of this yet.

I've never looked into it, but does Tire Rack off local pickup? If so, that will be pretty cool if CT does get a distribution center. Shipping has always been cheap from Tire Rack but free is always better.

checking the links from the other locations tirerack does offer free pickup. but you have to call the orders in. part of the reason I posted this. but the link for the CT distribution center doesn't work at the moment so there is no way to confirm.

Great info Brian. I'm looking at getting some Dunlop Z1 star specs for the stang in the spring. Discount tire direct offers free shipping but they jack up the price of the tires over what tire rack gets, guess there is no such has free :cry: but if this tire rack place in CT happens then there is hope for us :laugh:.

yeah I got my last set of tires from discount tire, liked the free shipping and since tirerack doesn't sell falken tires I didn't really know how the price fell, but it was a decent price.

But they also price match so you might be able to get the tirerack price from them ...

I was planning on waiting for the new place to open up, but I just couldn't. I'm not really comfortable driving on these tires any more...

Back