• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This thread is not intended for 56K or low res monitors.

I thought about taking it off. The only reason I haven't though...theres some pretty nasty gouges directly behind it from the screws that held on the last plate. :shrug:

huh?? :confused: there was never a front plate on that car, ever, until the plate hanger you see on there now.

huh?? :confused: there was never a front plate on that car, ever, until the plate hanger you see on there now.

Lol, I know. Directly behind the lower part of plaque is what I'm talking about.

rightthere.jpg

Furthermore, I tried to follow the steps to making an HDR picture.

Didn't turn out too bad for a first run at it.

Before:
P8120057.jpg

After:
63l54ki.jpg

Lol, I know. Directly behind the lower part of plaque is what I'm talking about.

i know, but you said where there was screws that held on the last plate...lol there never was a last plate. car came from PA. I used to keep the plate on the dash until the cops started breaking bawlz.

the HDR pic looks sweet... i gotta grab my uncles camera and head down to the dry docks here...it should look sick!

I think we're both confusing each other here.

The plate in this picture:
PICT0270.jpg

The screws that held it to the Elky plaque, had made some marks on the lower lip. Probably from bottoming out or something when you had it. That's what I'm trying to say.

Great shots Glenn! I like the first and the third one.
I like the HDR too!

I think it's time to clean up the outside of your house. ;) :D I know the inside is perfect but the outside...

:shrug:

The car is looking good...the house needs work....

I coulda sworn I seen pics similar to these a long while back.....

The HDR looks good I wanna learn how to make them, Got a how-to or a site I can learn about it....

- Amyn

The car is looking good...the house needs work....

I coulda sworn I seen pics similar to these a long while back.....

Lol, this was my 2nd time at the same spot. I went back again because the sun screwed up quite a few of my original ones.

Also, I'd be very hesitant to post pictures with that building in it if it actually were part of my house. :laugh:

Yeah unfortunately I gotta work all day tomorrow and tuesday, but after that I don't work until friday night and the rest of the weekend, so maybe if you have wednesday or thursday free we could definitely do that and maybe grab a beer too haha.

Actually, I got laid off from work for the week. So...I'm not busy today. :laugh:

Back