• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thinking about you all!

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
I just thought i'd let you all know that i am ALWAYS thinking about the Cap CEG! So, on June 13, 2009 is my Graduation party/BBQ. :cool: and you all are invited to come up/over/down/whatever direction its. PM me if you are interested.

-Mike

High school graduation I take it? Congrats dude! Feels good huh? Now it's time for the next step. Future plans?

I just finished up my Bachelor's myself...must be the season to graduate.:laugh:

High school graduation I take it? Congrats dude! Feels good huh? Now it's time for the next step. Future plans?

I just finished up my Bachelor's myself...must be the season to graduate.:laugh:

Yes, High School graduation. :laugh: I got the Military Officers Association of America(MOAA) scholarship. It's worth $1,500.00, so im gonna go to Del tech here in Dover and just take a few courses and work.

thanks. I'll prob be down in the Sauls. part again this summer, sister has lots of swim meets down there again this year.:blackeye:

My grad. party is the same day, at The Plantation's club house. (If you're familiar with the beach area.) Congrats on graduating and good luck with del-tech.

Congrats Mike!!!! :cool:
Just a word of warning.... Del-Tech may feel like High School all over again...:blackeye: But its all good bcuz atleast you get to wear hats and chew gum!:laugh::crazy::laugh:

I may be able to come depending on if I haveta work, but I will PM you as the date gets alittle closer...

Any progress on the 3L project yet??

Frank

Congrats Mike!!!! :cool:
Any progress on the 3L project yet??

at this moment, NO. :cry: Dad's camaro failed inspection. Apparently its dumping a junk load of fuel out and running stupid rich and the emissions are sky high. So, whatever $$ thats being used to get the camaro to pass is being taken away from the 3L build. And, plus mom has already laid her foot down to where i NEED my diploma in my hand before i can make any phone calls and order parts. LOL.

at this moment, NO. :cry: Dad's camaro failed inspection. Apparently its dumping a junk load of fuel out and running stupid rich and the emissions are sky high. So, whatever $$ thats being used to get the camaro to pass is being taken away from the 3L build. And, plus mom has already laid her foot down to where i NEED my diploma in my hand before i can make any phone calls and order parts. LOL.

Ouch....sorry to hear the killer news....:nonono:

Also sorry for the late reply....haven't been online in a couple weeks...

Frank

Back