• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The "yearly tradition"...invite to our Dragon run for the SEMI CEG-ers

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Even though I moved away from the D about a year and half ago I'm going to throw out the invite to the SEMI CEG. All info can be found in the southeastern forum and its always nice to have a good showing of Contours out there, afterall, this is where it all started for this organized run. Its been going since 2003, so its right behind SZ as the longest running CEG event. Yes its got other cars there, yes there's other clubs there but yes, this is the still the "homebase" for all things Fall Dragon Run. We've in our 9th run already, boy how time flies. I forgot how long it took to get another SEMI CEG-er to make the run with us, IIRC it was like 06, so it took some time:crazy:

If you've got any questions feel free to drop me a PM or post in here. There is a group leaving the metro Detroit area which meets up with our group from Chicago down in Lexington KY. Again, all info is in the first page of the thread over in the Southeastern forum, thank you:cool:

BTW, 66 days to go!

Looks like we may have another noob from the SEMI CEG!

Its always been slow going here for our run, first me (given) then John and his brother Geoff (old schooler), then Pete (old schooler) then Steeda (not with our group, then he was all about it) and now this guy Justin. Too bad I didn't know about the Dragon before 2003, oh well, I know now and can't wait to go for the 9th straight time....you guys are welcome to come on out/

Justin appears to have the dreaded 2.5L rod knock but is lookin' to sell the car to his buddy who wants to install a 3.0L and he's now lookin' to buy a Cobalt SS or Mini, both cars have been "Dragon tested" but yours truely as well as other CEG-ers in recent times, both the S/C'd and turbo'd Cobalt SS's, stay tuned!

Anyone else?

Justin appears to have the dreaded 2.5L rod knock but is lookin' to sell the car to his buddy who wants to install a 3.0L and he's now lookin' to buy a Cobalt SS or Mini, both cars have been "Dragon tested" but yours truely as well as other CEG-ers in recent times, both the S/C'd and turbo'd Cobalt SS's, stay tuned!

Anyone else?

It did end up being a lifter ended up trading it to a guy for a black one but don't kno if I'll be making it due to funds and work

Back