• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Thunder Cloud

Nice car. I've always liked them (and though I didn't make it vocal, I did vote for this in the other thread. . . . .).

Seriously though, The Thunder Cloud? LAME!

Ya difference is you take all those cars add them together and mine still is worth more

Uggh, you're killing me Steeda. I was looking at the IS300 and just drifted away from it when I started looking at other cars.

Now I think I got sucked back in. :crazy: :drool:

I'm also looking at the RX300 since I'd be nice to have a small SUV for a DD.

I decided a few days ago that I want that black van from "Old School" with the side exhausts. I would drive around all day listening to Master of Puppets in that thing.

Anyone know what kind of van that is BTW?

Last edited:
Escape? you would already be fimilar with the engine ...

actually the escape is pretty nice for a small SUV, my family doesn't like SUVs but my parents get an escape ...

Meh, don't get me wrong, I like the Escape, but it's styling is just too bland for me. It does nothing for me.

I love this car. I'm gonna defeat the VSC pretty soon with my crazy electrical knowledge. Thats my only complaint about the car. The VSC takes your fun away.

New rims, wald front lip, lowered and some sort of FI or something should be attainable before SZ.

Someone has to give barge a run for his money :)

ya its like a contest now who can come up with the most gay name for their car:rolleyes:

its next to impossible to beat the thunder cloud

Last edited:
Back