• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The New GUY'S Car

Why not? I'll let you in on a little hint; it's a complete waste of time, money, and people don't actually think you're cooler for doing it. Your car becomes a nuisance to everyone who has the misfortune of being within a two block radius.

It has a second muffler were the resonator sit so you barely hear it. My project car is a 1995 PGT (Ford Probe GT) that Im having a engine build done. I dont care about being cool (that what im not after, I do my own thing), I dont do that street racing bull**** and weaving in and out between cars.

LASTLY THE EXHAUST WAS DONE AS A JOKE, SETTLE DOWN MAN.
ITS A SLOW CAR WHY NOT HAVE FUN WITH IT.

It has a second muffler were the resonator sit so you barely hear it. My project car is a 1995 PGT (Ford Probe GT) that Im having a engine build done. I dont care about being cool (that what im not after, I do my own thing), I dont do that street racing bull**** and weaving in and out between cars.

Ooo, what are you doing to the Probe? ZE buildup, or turbo DE? I used to have one, I'm interested in finding out more about plans you've got.

Back