• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The new Focus

nice pickup! It's ridiculous how much nicer interiors are in just a couple years time. Were you able to get any deals or incentives on it?

When does the modding start.....

Yes we got $1,500 in rebates on the car.

Modding ... tempted ... but it is a DD and it is best to stay stock.

Haha, I just picked up the same thing but in the dark silver metallic and a base SE Hatch, averaging 31.5 mpg so far! Now time to part one tour and hopefully sell the other...

423070_101505416414&.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have really been enjoying to car so far, it drives great. Have near 500 miles on it already.

Some pictures I got today.

DSC_8105.jpg

DSC_8106.jpg

DSC_8128.jpg

And the dash has all sorts of lights and buttons everywhere.

DSC_8143.jpg

DSC_8140.jpg

Nice purchase....You didn't want to wait for the new fusion to come out in the fall? I'm really torn between a titanium focus hatch and the new 2.0T Fusion.....

Nice purchase....You didn't want to wait for the new fusion to come out in the fall? I'm really torn between a titanium focus hatch and the new 2.0T Fusion.....

still can't get a manual Fusion from my understanding. Plus it was about timing, moving on from the Contour was better at this point in time. That and a Fusion how I would want it over even the Titanium was more then I had to spend. So this fits the bill perfectly.

The 1.6l ecoboost has the option for a manual and start stop mode but you get better fuel mileage from the auto, go figure....I'm waiting to see prices for the fusion but there are basically giving away the 2012's to make room.

was not aware of that. Either way I didn't want something with boost as a daily driver, again part of the reason I didn't get an ST either.

well its been about a month and a half and I already have 3100 miles on the car.

I also hopped in the SVT last night. What a different feeling. The clutch throw and shifter where both very short in comparison, more so with the B&M shifter.

Back