• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale the famous Stazi/Ryancsvt turbo 3L

Status
Not open for further replies.

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
i bought this car off of ryan about a year and a half ago. the clutch went out about 2 days after i bought it and its been sitting every since :blackeye: my buddy is doing the work for me for peanuts and unfortunately its taken about a year longer than we both expected. he had to pull the whole tranny and MOTOR out to change the clutch :blackeye::blackeye: the brand new clutchnet clutch is in as is the motor and trans. he's just putting the subframe back in now and then just needs to get the turbo piping back on and put the exhaust back together (it was previously completely welded together).

the car has less than 1k more on the odometer than when i bought it. yeah, i know. it was an impulse buy and now ive kind of lost the interest in it. im looking to possibly get a used gt500 later this year :drool:

i cant even begin to list what the car has but most here already know it very well. id love to get $8k for it considering i just put the new $500 clutch in it. not even counting how much else was spent on it. this has the BIG turbo kit which cost about $5k back in the day and then ryan upgraded the intercooler to a monster spearco unit. iirc, its between 380 and 400 to the 19" wheels.

the car wouldnt ready to transfer ownership yet but i figured id put this out there in case anyone would be interested and would maybe want to start working on getting their funds together. it should be ready to roll in about a month or so (hopefully less).

here's some of the mods i do know it has off the top of my head at 2am.

19" wheels/tires
koni adjustable struts
b&g springs
3L with big turbo set up, BIG spearco intercooler
meth kit
aussie sway bar
Bride bucket seats
HMS trans with quaife
carbon fiber cowl hood
magnaflow cat back
sct tuner with proracer package
turbo timer
subframe connectors
stereo system
front strut mount brace
brand new battery (the one that came with it died on me the first day. ugh)
short shifter
pre98 dash
guages
the dash lights that change colors (forgot what theyre called)
brand new, uninstalled Depot head lights still in the box
MINT condition paint matched Mirko splitter with Pole metal skidplate
ill also throw in one of our upcoming duraflex mirko splitters so you have one for show, and one for GO!

im sure there's quite a bit more i just cant recall it right now. i have it written down somewhere.

anyway, contact me if youre interested. im not interested in trades but the price is somewhat negotiable.

holy cow, I may have to abandon my v8 ideas, and go for this.... drool I have always wanted this car

you're close enough where you could even drive it home no problem. other than the clutch going out, the car ran 100% issue free.

i could part it out and probably get a lot more for it.....but then id probably be banned for life from CEG lol.

Actually I thought you meant mesh kit...like for the oval and front/rear grill...
That's what I thought it meant too... :laugh:
-
i could part it out and probably get a lot more for it.....but then id probably be banned for life from CEG lol.
You are probably correct...lol :blackeye:
Good luck with sale Steve. I would love to jump on this, but definitely not in my funds..especially having to worry about it getting to the other coast.:drool::cry:

I just can't believe I lived 50 miles from this car in Georgia and never saw it in person. I would love to have it. GLWS and hopefully another ceger will pick it up!

For reference, I was able to get a vehicle shipped from So Cal to Chicagoland for $800.00. Just in case anyone is considering haveing it shipped to them. I would guess that cost might go to near 1000 for east coast buyers.

GLWS.

when the car broke down on me and i had to have it shipped home from houston, i had it done on an exposed transport for $500. door to door. the company is called Honesty Transport and they are basically like a broker. they find trucks to put people's cars on. trucks that are already in the area and headed that way.

i can remove some parts to make the price negotiable

the car came with a MINT condition silver frost mirko splitter with a Pole skid plate attached to it. it was used for show only, so its mint. ill also throw in one of the final versions of the new "steveko" wrap around duraflex splitters with it. one for show, one for GO!

im probably selling this car too cheap. but i bought it cheap. i would just like to recoup most of what i have out on it. im in NO rush and dont need the cash. i just have TOO many damn cars and no room to park them all lol. and the insurance on all these cars, in CA, is ridiculous.

$8k?
Wow...if you knew how much money, blood, sweat and tears I put into this car, you'd know it is a steal. I put down 390 FWHP at the last SZ I had it at, in Grand Rapids, so it should have the same power if not more now.

This car will embarass a lot of cars on the road.....no, it doesn't drag race well, as first gear is all wheel spin, but on a roll it WILL plant you and 3 grown men occupants in your seats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back