• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The damage.

Lord Stanley

Hard-core CEG'er
For those of you who did not see on FB, I was in an accident a short while ago. Someone decided to back straight out of a driveway without looking. The damage is worse than it looks in this picture. The front support and radiator got pushed in. There was over $4,500 dollars worth of damage to the car; ouch. The good news is that I am driving a 2011 Dodge Charger for a rental.

Damage..jpg

Sorry to see ,glad you are ok . Now ?? does this increase the value of my 95 ?

oh no!! What are your plans for a new car (or are you planning to rebuild)?

Hopefully you are ok? I think the damage is worse then it might seem. Looks like the sunroof started to pop open, that can't be good.

Ew ouch....

I think this does increase the value of all other '95s still on the road ;)

oh no!! What are your plans for a new car (or are you planning to rebuild)?

The car was towed away last week :cry:

IMO not worth the effort or expense especially with the rust starting and an original wiring harness.

Hopefully you are ok? I think the damage is worse then it might seem. Looks like the sunroof started to pop open, that can't be good.

Yep, everyone was okay. My elbow was sore for a few days but that was it. I have no idea where the airbag hit me because it did not touch my face. I was probably so tense that I did not move forward at all.

Did you take a substantial bump to the head during the accident? :laugh:

LOL, no. It is a pretty sick looking car though. It is the newest design. Unfortunately it is just the V6. I would rather have had a Mustang though :D

Last edited:
Back