• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Contour wallpaper thread

Alex, those pictures are the ****!

however, since there are no high res, I cannot use them as a background (19 inch LCD 1280x1024 = HUGE picture required)

Post some High res man.

Alex, those pictures are the ****!

however, since there are no high res, I cannot use them as a background (19 inch LCD 1280x1024 = HUGE picture required)

Post some High res man.

regardless of the alex you're talking to, they're my pictures, and i don't know how to post to a high res, all these are 3872x2592, just a little high res.

if i knew what the hell i was doing this thread would be bombed full of my shots.

EDIT: ever think people like a smaller pic centered with a black border, that's how i like all my backgrounds.

Last edited:
wp.jpg

Is that by chance the parking structure on Main St. in downtown A2?
Sick pics, btw!

thats exactly where it is, Jerk.

Hah, I recall parking there like 3/4 yrs ago and thinking it'd be a nice place to take a picture. However, that picture came out brilliantly!

Yeah, you know you've been too long in a town, when you can identify the parking structures! :blackeye:

Btw, sorry about aim dude, I suck at it. I'll try to remember logging on tonight.

Hah, I recall parking there like 3/4 yrs ago and thinking it'd be a nice place to take a picture. However, that picture came out brilliantly!

Yeah, you know you've been too long in a town, when you can identify the parking structures! :blackeye:

Btw, sorry about aim dude, I suck at it. I'll try to remember logging on tonight.

I was at work when you tried to get ahold of me.

His picture is HDR I believe

All you have to do is PM me an email address... my pictures are 2300 x 1900 ++

damn pud, aren't you glad i made you let me take that picture ahhaha

You goomba... as far as I remember it was ME who kicked you out of the car and made you run and take it lol!

Back