• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Boston Auto Show's New Low

baco99

Hard-core CEG'er
Looks like the New England International Auto Show has hit a new low. Mercedes, Infiniti, Lexus, and a few other luxury brands won't be there. With Saab pretty much dead now, I'm not sure there's a reason to go!

Looks like the New England International Auto Show has hit a new low. Mercedes, Infiniti, Lexus, and a few other luxury brands won't be there. With Saab pretty much dead now, I'm not sure there's a reason to go!

Balderdash. Ford will be there, as will the other Detroiters.

Balderdash. Ford will be there, as will the other Detroiters.

ummmm....yeah.

actually, i am excited to see the Taurus, Fiesta, Camaro and CTS wagon. but other than that...?

i already know what i'm getting for my next car anyway. just need to sell the bike!

Like the S60Rs...just make sure you get something CPO...

oh yes. i will be buying whatever extended warranty i can find. the Saab one cost us $1400 and paid for itself with one Xenon projector beam headlight replacement. We have since had the other replaced too, and a costly muffler and heat shield. love the extended warranty.

still not sure if i like a CL500 or CLK55 better. CL gets dismal gas mileage. At least with the CLK i can reach for the low 20's.

Amazing what deals can be had for $22-25k.

well...the deal i was working on did not pan out, and it looks like the baby is coming a few weeks early, so no CLK55 for me this year. looks like another saab. we'll see...

Back