• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Terminator WTF?!!?

Le sigh....I'm saying there are other 2003 cobra's selling for less money that make the same or more hp as the one posted here without the nitrous.

I'm in the market for a terminator!!! :blackeye:

but how many with 5k?

you know i have heard that cobra brakes bolt up with are cars. im not sure f thats the calipers but. if you were to dill the rotors to match are lug studs then hey. thats what i heard once, i dont know if its ture

Ive seen it done. when i was at UTI there was a kid who had just bought a used SVT contour. he brought it in and it had the cobra brakes including rotors. the previous owner had redrilled the rotors to fit the contour. the caliper along with its mounting bracket bolted up IIRC. the 17s he had on the car just barely cleared the caliper. i would say about 1cm between the rim and the caliper.

not saying its safe but it is possible.

all the instructors were telling him he needed a bigger master cylinder. he and i both told him that the big brake kits such as the wilwood an baer kits didnt come with a new master cylinder and they work just fine.

Well, not getting into online debate.
What I tried to say here was, it's close to December and soon it will be snowing. The dealership is located in western PA. Unless you have a truck to move the car, otherwise it probably needs winter tires to drive out of the show room.

So this should not be considered retarded right?

Yes, I wouldn't want to drive a 550hp car in the snow...let alone its a RWD 550hp car.

Back