• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

teaser

custom cougars. i wanna give billdo a shoutout cause he wants my car done just as much as i do. without his help, i wouldnt be getting all of this done. thanks man

That was nice of the Billdo to help you out. :cool:

I'd drive up if you were closer.

Snap some more shots for us tomorrow.

more shots
DSC00546.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

enjoi

It will go well. You don't have much time for things not to go well. ;)

What time is your stop on the NE SZ caravan?

they should get here at around 9am. which leaves me just enough time to wake up, and leave. i'm praying i can get the bumpers back and get them on with time to spare. dont know if i'll even have time to wash the car :(

Sorry, I missed your pictures Ian. Great night shots! :drool: I love the blacked out reflector. When are you putting the SVT wheels on?

Shawn, I hope you have time to get the bumpers on! You can always find a car wash out there as I'm sure the rest of us will be doing the same.
Wake up and leave. :laugh: At least you don't have to mess with your hair like I do. ;)

Shawn, I hope you have time to get the bumpers on! You can always find a car wash out there as I'm sure the rest of us will be doing the same.
Wake up and leave. :laugh: At least you don't have to mess with your hair like I do. ;)

oh believe me, this dew takes about 45 min. every morning. can anyone say SPIRIT FINGERS?

IMG_0569.jpg

Shouldn't be to bad a fix to get the wheel straight. Do you have a place in mind to take it too? There is a mobile company that I dealt with before and can give you their number, they have locations all over.

Which one is you Shawn? I'm going to guess the one on the left. :) I've never seen Bill so it's not that obvious to me. :laugh:
Wait, did you really say 45 minutes??? :shocked: Hell, you're worse than me. It takes me all of 10 minutes to do my hair and makeup, I'm not that fussy. :D
More fussy about my hair than makeup.

i'm the special ed looking one on the right. lol and i just get up and go in the morning without touching my hair. just clarifying :)

Back