• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Team M Factor LSD

Ummmm..... hold the phone a second.... So I was the 1st person other than you, who set this up, to annouce that I wanted in and yet I am behind someone who is like 8th on the list??? WTF is that about??

I figured it would have been done in the order which people agree to be in..??

Guess there isn't much I can do, just not understanding how that works out.. again I was expecting my diff to arrive in Sept...that is what this ORIGINALLY said, and it was pushed back , pushed back, pushed back.. and Now even though I am 1st on the list.. I must wait behind others??? see my point..

and IIRC it was originally said that there were like 7 diffs ready to be shipped .. So 7 other ppl are going to receive theirs first?? although I am 1st on the list behind yourself..?? Maybe Im just splitting hairs at this point but its all very frustrating. SO if there's only 9 of us in on the buy.. For some stupid reason, although I am listed as 1st person on the posting (other than yourself) me and 2 others must wait behind everyone else?? How was it choosen who got theirs first and who is forced to wait??

I would have made it 1st come 1st serve.

Sorry I misread your posting. I was under the impression 7 diffs were already here meaning in the USA ready to be shipped out.. I appologize.

You aren't behind anyone you just didn't pay $70 for shipping like 3 other people. You will be one of the first you just have to wait for slow mail if you wanted it quicker you needed to pay the extra $50 for shipping.

You aren't behind anyone you just didn't pay $70 for shipping like 3 other people. You will be one of the first you just have to wait for slow mail if you wanted it quicker you needed to pay the extra $50 for shipping.

O.I.C. again I appologize I must have misunderstood the wording of it. All is well then my good sir, I promise the moment I recieve my diff I will promptly send along my other 25$

thanks for the update, and again please as soon as u are able to track it please clue me in, I dont want my neighbor stealing it from me.

No and I will as soon as I do. Like I said it will take 3 weeks MINIMUM for the ship to come in with them. Then expect at MINIMUM 1 week for customs we are currently at just over 2 weeks. I don't expect any info until the week of the 19th-23rd and that's at the earliest.

I've gotten in contact with him thank you.

I just got off the phone with M factory and there are 3 diffs ready to go. Francis and duke on Neco are the first to get theirs so there is one left. I can go down the list numbers if you'd like or if one of you also needs it bad enough we can go that route I leave it up to you guys. Customs held them up so they had to go through x ray and sit for an extra 2 weeks that was the delay.

OK, so how many have been shipped, including the three you just got in, and how many more will you need to get, and when can you get them? I suggest that you update the list with info showing those that have been shipped, so that everyone knows what to expect.

Done and I still haven't heard from francis and I can't ship his till I do.

As for the other one is anyone in dire need for theirs?

Done and I still haven't heard from francis and I can't ship his till I do.

As for the other one is anyone in dire need for theirs?

Thanks for the update.
So according the list, after Francis would be me correct? my Tranny 3 gear syn just went out, good time to rebuild with the diff.

OK SVO payment shipped my good man!! :) It should have went through yesterday or the day before.. Thanks again!! I can't wait to get it

OK I recieved my diff yesterday!!! thanks so much guys, and again I appologize for being a little upset at times.. But it's alot of money!!

Thanks again!! the diff looks great VERY soild.. like OVERLY engineered. but that's what we wanted :)

Just to clear things up as was stated. They only had 6 differentials in stock ready to be shipped. 3 were drop shipped from their factory the other 3 went on their bulk shipment. Those three were the ones that were delivered to Francis, Squail, and DUKE on Neco as they were the first ones on the list. I was quoted that the others would be done in October. When I talked to them in November the said and I quote "The diffs have been pushed back in production because of issues with other batches of product" she informed me that they go by a list of what they need and work down. She then stated that "The diffs wouldn't be finished until late November Early December and then would be sent over on their next bulk shipment." I can call and ask about them I've just been super busy as I have to move in 2 weeks and I have a lot of stuff to get out. Last I heard they would be here early January but could be pushed back to February I'm sorry if this causes a halt on your project.

Back