• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Taurus SHO (2010)???

It was closer to the first one, but it was during the day, so couldn't see any of the illumination.

My mom just got an 09 MKS on Saturday, you should have seen the look I got when I suggested waiting until the 2010 Taurus SHO came out :laugh:

It's a nice car though!

My mom just got an 09 MKS on Saturday, you should have seen the look I got when I suggested waiting until the 2010 Taurus SHO came out :laugh:

It's a nice car though!

Yeah, thats what my dad is driving right now. It's a sweet car. I could totally get into one of those if I had the money. Only thing that sucks is the interior is white and he hasn't even had a year and its sooo hard to keep clean.

MKS is definitely a looker. The 2010 SHO is slick too. I have almost fallen in love with the Fusion Sport, however, there are no plans for a manual trans in that car...so that is off the list. I still love the new Genesis coupe as well. But nothing can replace my CSVT.

Yeah, thats what my dad is driving right now. It's a sweet car. I could totally get into one of those if I had the money. Only thing that sucks is the interior is white and he hasn't even had a year and its sooo hard to keep clean.

Yeah she's got the white seats too, it's only got 330 miles on it so far so they are still clean. I can see them getting dirty real quick though!

It's a big improvement from her 2002 LS!

She got a hell of a deal, sticker was $47k and she got $8500 worth of rebates/discounts.

I got the dealer info flyer for the SHO! I thought it was funny when they suggested to serch through 4 specific sites for information on the car, and I realized I was a member on all four of them.

Back