• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

szo7 by boat

Remember you don't have to take the ferry back.

I probably would....just because it's a 20 minute drive home once i'm off the boat :cool: Plus, unlike other years i can stay later into the day Sunday and enjoy some extra time at the meet.

buy my contour.
3 large for your car???!!! I'm all over that!!!:drool:

Pole120 said:
actually he does...his trans took a shizzle
He could just get another trans...it doesn't have to be a TH trans. That would be like me saying I can't go to SZ cuz I need a SPEC stage 1 clutch LOL

Last edited:
not stripped just a lot closer to stock then before. the morettes are gone, the interior will be blue this weekend, the old 18" ADRs are on it, etc.

who's the lucky ******* that got the red interior? that shiz was pure sex!

damnit, the morettes are gone too? gosh darn it! damn that lucky SOB who scored those!! ;)

how many miles on your car? still lettin it fly with the suspension and brakes? if so, still interested.. :) we are seriously going to have to have a talk soon!

yeah baer big brakes, custom SS exhaust and springs still with the car. rear bumper needs fixing and the drivres door still wrinkled but you could get those pieces from the other svt.

ON TOPIC... the boat ride is going to own all!

Back