• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Lite Hotel Information.

Do you happen to remember her name, Kim? When Dave booked he said he had no issue so I want to be sure that things go smoothly when booking.
I've gotten points for my stay as well. Wisconsin was a discounted rate and I got points plus and extra hour on Happy Hour. ;)
I didn't ask about points when I called but will normally give them my card at check-in.

Please let me know if anyone else has issues booking and I will make a call about it.

Got my room. The receptionist mentioned that the king+couch rooms have a refrigerator and microwave, while the double queen rooms do not.

...and booked. Still deciding if I want to drive Wednesday and arrive Thursday later or if I want to be drive Tuesday, sightsee Wednesday on the way there, and hit the First Ladies' Museum Thursday morning. Either case, I would hit the Rutherford B Hayes Presidential Center.

I'm calling to book today. Svttour is probably rooming with me, anyone else looking to share a room? We could take another 1-8 people :laugh:. Let me know. Any little bit we can save on the room means more BEER for consuming :cool:.

Svttour is probably rooming with me, anyone else looking to share a room? We could take another 1-8 people :laugh:. Let me know. Any little bit we can save on the room means more BEER for consuming :cool:.

^^^^^^^ anyone?

Booked our double queen room for thurs, fri, and sat nights :cool: !

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO SHARE WITH US?

Back