• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Synthetic?

Yes i Plan to mod it for sure!!
So far For mods I have my New Pioneer HU. Finally that OEM Crap is gone,Move my subs into the trunk and wire those babys up.
After that its Going to be some new rims, I'm think Dual 5 Spoke rims. at the moment im not sure how big i can go with those but i'll find out.
Tint will be wrapped all around all windows and then i want to paint the calipers yellow which i think will look stunning with the black paint of the car and the rims.

sounds good. for rims, i personally like 17's on the contour. that way you can lower it a bit and you still have a nice sive wheel on it. you know what specific rims you want? i want to get ASA AR1's im thinking of the 16 in though. as for the brakes, i would paint them red, i have never been a fan of yellow painted calipers, but i guess i would have to see it:shrug:

Yeah Im still thinking about the caliper paint.. but that will come eventually.
And for rims , I'm going for O.Z Super Turismo.
I Think these wheels look amazing on the Contour.
oz_supertour_gt_ci3_l.jpg

wish I could find a nice used set nearby. I am still sporting 15 inch stockers painted black. meh no money for wheels, spend to much on other crap.

I like those ones to.
I found some SVT wheels on ebay i just love the look of those.
and yes FunInNorthDakota , I know what you mean money just seems to just come and leave asap lol

Back