• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVTOA Show 'n Shine Sept 10

lauraq

CEG'er
Just wanted to remind everyone.

Seeing how a lot of us have been busy, I figure I should get things raging along:

Date: Sunday, September 10th
Time: 10am to 3pm (judging starts at 11am)
5495 Dixie Road
Mississauga ON L4W 1E6

Go to our website for all the details www.svtoa-toronto.ca

We've continually had a healthy turnout of Contours in past years...so let's not disappoint! Clear the calendar, hire the babysitters, suck up to the spouse, and come on down! It's central enough for everyone, AND it will give everyone a chance to catch up as like in the olden days, especially some of you folks who have been MIA

Sorry I'm out this year. My car is currently sitting up in Bradford and wont be back down here until sometime next week. Please take lots of pictures tho.

Aaron

Wes is putting my Alpine system in my car. So I got his girlfriends car and she has mine. I sure do miss my car lol. Doing more than 20min of driving hurts my arm tho, but I will try to make it to say "hi" since I ahven't sene anyone in a long time.

Aaron

Chris now all you haev to figure out is do you want a moderate 275hp or 400hp. What a tough choice you have ahead of you lol. Glad the car will see some road time tho :).

Aaron

I'll be there, look for the White SHO :D

I cant wait to see the turnout of cars this year :drool:

I was there last year aswell. Middle car...

ss05-show03.jpg

Looking forward to it.

Chris now all you haev to figure out is do you want a moderate 275hp or 400hp. What a tough choice you have ahead of you lol. Glad the car will see some road time tho :).

Aaron

Hmmm, better take a Ford to a Ford show, though taking the SRT might be fun, something different amongst all the blue ovals. :)

Hmmm, better take a Ford to a Ford show, though taking the SRT might be fun, something different amongst all the blue ovals. :)

Not only different but it would one of the fasters cars there :). Who says a Ford has to go to a Ford show 400+hp and turbo warrants the car being aloud there lol.

Aaron

Not only different but it would one of the fasters cars there :). Who says a Ford has to go to a Ford show 400+hp and turbo warrants the car being aloud there lol.

Aaron

Technically the show is only for modern fords, and then classics of all other kinds.

I was hoping to head out there in the Cutlass myself as I'm now a troll myself but not too sure if that will happen now.

Technically the show is only for modern fords, and then classics of all other kinds.

I was hoping to head out there in the Cutlass myself as I'm now a troll myself but not too sure if that will happen now.

Evan, we can bring both of our non Ford's and park them over by the main driveway. :) One thing, your Cutlass should be considered (is) a classic so there is no reason why you shouldn't bring it. ;)

Back